General > The Shed

Just sitting here.......

(1/4) > >>

Mrs Ava:
......... eating my home made cheese and ham scone and sipping a hot coffee with the windows all wide open.  What a glorious day!  Someone in the neighbourhood is having a tree either chopped down or very  well topped as I can hear the chain saw going.  I don't mind the noise, it is like lawnmowers, don't mind them, I like to hear people out and about enjoying the day, doing whatever it is they do.  Today is cooking day with the kids, yesterday was art.  :o  Oh the mess!  So today we have made scones and in a minute we are making chocolate rice crispy cakes and finally cookies.  Hope Ava is hungry when he gets home from Munich tonight.  Would like to nip down to the greenhouse later and do another tray of something, but I shall have to see how the children are feeling.  My willow tree is all covered in little green buds and my ceanthos (sp?) is smothered in flower buds.  That is going to be stunning when it opens.

Anyhow, just felt like chewing the fat for a bit.  Hope you are all have a good day and that the sun is shining wherever you are.

;D

Tenuse:
Dan we need a GREEN SMILEY to denote utter jealousy

Oh well I had a walk down by the canal in my lunch hour... saw some lovely shopping trollies swimming along... looked like they were going to start laying trolly eggs soon...

Ten x

SueT:
Lol Ten! ;D  EJ can I have a scone please I`m starving?  :'(

shifty581:
Hi emma Jane
I am a newcomer to A4A, How is ti you have 5 stars and little me as 1.
Dont eat to many scones. :D

Mrs Ava:
Here you go SueT.  _n_.  Hmm, does that look like a scone on a plate I wonder.....hehehehe.

They were lovely, and as Ava will not be home until the witching hour, I have lovely home made sausage casserole for tea, and I think I will warm a scone up to have with that.  Delish!  Sometimes being a downtrodden housewife has its good bits  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version