General > The Shed

Welcome to Ruud from the Netherlands

(1/3) > >>

ina:
Hi Ruud,
How great that you found this site, I read your first posting on the tomato thread. My name is Ina and I am also from the Netherlands. I have an allotment of 260 m2 in Hoorn NH.

You and I are now the only non-native English speakers here. Even tho' I like to say I am fluent in English I still run into words I don't know and if I can't find it in the dictionary, I just ask the poster what it means. If I can be of any help to you with strange gardening terms, don't hesitate to send me a personal message, maybe I know the meaning. You send a message by clicking my name on a post and on the bottom you see "send this person a personal message".

You will find that this board is a lot of fun with a lot of very nice people. I've learned so much here and had so many good laughs. I hope you'll stick around.

Warm greetings,
ina.

Mrs Ava:
Yay Ruud, from me also.  A big hello my friend.  Received my package from you today and I am one happy lady!  Now you are going to have to tell me what to do with them all!  

Chat to you in the chat room soon.  ;D

ina:
Hi Emma Jane. Explain, explain. Did you introduce Ruud to this board? I was wondering how he found it hahaha.

Mrs Ava:
Hi Ina, guilty as charged  ;D.  A fellow allotmenteer who has a bit of a tomato fetish  :o.  How could I not pass on info about this site - it is great, and so are you lot, if not a little mad at times, oh Ruud, you just wait!  ;)

ina:
Hi Ruud. In response to your message in the tomato thread, it gets worse. Not only am I a Fish head having grown up in IJmuiden, I also am a Cheese head, having been born in Alkmaar. There never was any hope for me hahaha.

Do you have an allotment where you grow all those tomato plants or do you have a big garden? If you have a digital camera, will you put some pictures of the exotic tomatoes on the gallery this summer? Tim posted some very impressive pictures of his last summer, very interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version