Author Topic: Muller Rice  (Read 13234 times)

Andy H

• Hectare
Re: Muller Rice
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2005, 22:12:12 »
It is! He just runs over to mum in law eating pudding and has to try it. Tonight he heard the fridge in the garage open and ran across table before she got in here with it :D

He is trying to say something new but not sure what yet!

kitty

• Hectare
  • its what i do.
    • my work yes-it really does count as a job.....
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2005, 09:26:54 »
its probably'give me some more pudding!' ;D
www.leagoldberg.com
...yes,its a real job...

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2005, 22:39:19 »
Tonight we had real flying lessons :D

He flies to me but tonight I wooooshed him off my arm to his cage and said "come on" he replied " come on then" and flew to me!
I woooooshed him back to his cage like setting a hawk free and he landed on his cage again, instantly saying "come on","come on then" and flying back.

did this about 20 times...

If anyone has broadband and wants the clips then email me
Ref scooby clips to AndyA2B@aol.com

have short one of "firemans pole" and bit of whistle and talk nearly a minute... will try to get better ones. but cant edit the good bits with my software >:(

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2005, 00:04:48 »
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
His new words seem to be scooby carrot scooby carrot scooby carrot,with a questioning tone!!!

Had kebab and more caramel for tea tonight :D

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2005, 18:14:03 »
And tonight our first real lot of peas from the plot. Gave scooby empty shuck and looked disgusted at me! Gave him a whole one,opens it,eats the peas then munches on the shuck for ages(or is it pod) :-\
He loves them :D

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2005, 12:43:02 »
Keep the stories and photos coming, I love to hear about your feathered pal.
Get with the beat Baggy

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2005, 21:30:27 »

Scooby Heaven!!! Thats what he thought when he landed on the table! :D

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2005, 07:36:08 »
As we prepare for holiday cleaned all cage out and took to friends.
then came back to try and get him in cat box!!! As last week he was put in it to go to the vet for a wing clip, he DIDN`T want to go in it again.
Took him to friends and he slowly walked out of ox onto hand and was all cuddly and knew I was leaving him :'(

I peeked round the wall from another room and he said Peek-a-boo. whistled at me when I looked at him from outside the window.

Hope he will be ok :(

Got home and room looked bare and I was missing him after 10 mins...

Dinner time we had chinese and I didn`t know how to just sit there and not share it...

Hope they don`t teach him any iffy whistling....

Off to norfolk broads, back in a week..... :-\ :'( :(

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2005, 21:16:04 »
My dog always used to eat grapefruit.  Could sniff a peeled one out a a squiilion paces.  Then used to sit at your feet slavvering.
Hope Scooby enjoys his holiday too and doesn't come back swearing or something   :o
Get with the beat Baggy

PREMTAL

• Half Acre
  • CULTIVATE THE EARTH TO FEED THE SOUL
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2005, 04:29:51 »
Hi Wardy,
                I know exactly what you mean about cheese, Becky loves cheese. ;D

The problem is that it gives her really animated dreams, she can turn full circle on the floor paws at the gallop. ::)

She whimpers snorts yelps and drives the O/H mental at night, so it has been ruled that she does not get cheese after 7pm in the evening. :(

It does not bother me as I could sleep on a bed of nails and not hear her, but O/H is a light sleeper. >:(

Becky's food rule is, if its good enough for her humans its good enough for her. ;D

PS:- she likes peanuts because I eat them. ::)

PREMTAL

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2005, 00:03:47 »
My Cassie likes carrots and often nicks them from the veg rack and sculks off as if she has done something really bad.

I love cheese. I had some late the other evening. That night I dreamt I had a slug crawling up my arm but it was alright as it had a  furry slipper on!

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2005, 17:51:53 »
Our middle cat Juno is a potato nut - it does not matter how they are cooked.  The kitten eats loads of different things - one of her faves at the moment is the guinea pig food - it's the nearest she gets to guinea pig.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2005, 20:06:34 »
I have always believed that dogs shouldn't be given nuts as they can choke on them, hence Toby-dog isn't allowed them but he will virtually eat anything you give him. ;D  Any raw vegetable and he likes them cooked too.  If I'm preparing garlic he's there waiting for some, loves it.  We have discovered he doesn't like olives or raw gooseberries!  Had a cat that would do anything for cooked runner beans and peas. ;D
They are all such characters, aren't they.

MM

PREMTAL

• Half Acre
  • CULTIVATE THE EARTH TO FEED THE SOUL
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2005, 02:58:15 »
Hi Wardy,
                I forgot to say that Becky also loves my home made bread with all the pine nuts and seeds especially when toasted. ;D

But if you were to offer her a slice of processed bread toasted or otherwise she will turn up her nose in disgust at the fact that you had the gall to present it to her. >:(

Some dogs have more sense than humans. ;)

PREMTAL

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2005, 09:32:36 »
My dog used to have two slices of wholmeal toast and butter and a cup of tea when he came to stay at my house.  Then when he went home to dad's I was told off for spoiling him.  As if.
Get with the beat Baggy

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2005, 10:37:38 »
MMmmmm what a mess he made!

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2005, 12:16:49 »
Yes, loves the butter, it was what I left cos it was too big too eat it all!!!!!! 133 left! ::)

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2005, 00:04:08 »
Scooby getting worse! does anyone remember the derek and clive track where he kept blowing raspberries and saying Nuuurrrrssssee! Scooby does that now!

Took 4 days to teach, my mate could not believe it!

Old times bought to life!

Recently Scooby is making woodpecker sound? where did that come from?

Also when sitting on sink hen I take a shower he wants to jump in! I bounce the water from my shoulder and when I think he is wet enough I try to put him back on the sink and he wants to stay in the bath! Bless his little cotton socks :D :D :D

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2005, 22:03:45 »
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! :D

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2005, 22:05:15 »
More ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal