Author Topic: Rimadyl?  (Read 1552 times)

tilts

• Acre
  • Boom Boom boom Boom Esso blue!
Rimadyl?
« on: February 03, 2007, 01:17:11 »
As you can imagine we are feeling absolutely devastated, we had to have out eldest lab put to sleep last night.  He was such a great friend and only last week was out working, picking up at the end of the season.
It has all been so quick and such a shock, on Monday he was diagnosed with a nail infection he was given antibiotics and rimadyl for pain, it appears that the rimadyl 'may' have exacerbated a kidney condition, that we didn't even know was there, absolutely no sign whatsover.
Such incredible sadness in our home at the moment.
Tread softly or you'll tread on my dreams.....Yeats

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: Rimadyl?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 17:13:21 »
sorry about your mate, I hope he had had a long, happy life with you..I know how awful it is to lose a pet suddenly
ours went in for a routine castration and 4 days later, he died in my arms, in agony..he was a rescue dog and he'd weedled his way into our hearts, we only had him for 18 months..sending you hugs   :-\ :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 23:01:24 »
tilts. So sorry to hear about your lovely labrador. Our pets are family, the fact that their life span is so much shorter than ours means we usually have to say goodbye to more than one pet..I am sure he had a wonderful life with you.
Lorna

angle shades

• Hectare
  • Lincoln,Lincolnshire
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 16:03:23 »

only saw this thread today, I'm so very sorry for your loss tilts, take care / shades x
grow your own way

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal