General > The Shed

Free seeds

<< < (2/5) > >>

Garden Manager:
Great offer that. Just subscribed to get my seeds. Only thing is having to choose between flowers or veg. Would have rather not been forced to choose like that.

Speaking of free seeds does anyone get Amateur gardning magazine with their free seeds every week?

Or is an RHS member and taken part in their distributoin scheme.

Yes from me on both counts   :D

Mrs Ava:
YUp Richard, an RHS member.  Have you had your seeds yet?  Glad you are feeling better. ;D

flowerbaby_uk:
yes get amateur garden mag  kitchen garden mag  a monthly mag also has free seeds as well fab mag loads of good practical advice plus a regular lottie feature and am going to be a seed guardian for hydra too so have lots to look forward to growing 8)

Garden Manager:

--- Quote ---YUp Richard, an RHS member.  Have you had your seeds yet?  Glad you are feeling better. ;D
--- End quote ---

Thanks EJ

No not yet. Thoughmy order was a bit last minute, so its probably at the bottom of their list to do! Never mind It'll be worth waiting for. Trying some different things that you cant get elsewhere, like ornamental grasses etc

Whats the monthly one flower? I've got garden answers and GW magazine this month. GA has free seeds this month. 'Mcanna' aquilegias and 'star of the veldt'.

flowerbaby_uk:
richard the monthly one i am refering to is kitchen garden it is a lovely mag only £3.10 and free seeds worth at least £2.00 Gardens monthly also a nice mag they gave away some nice grass seeds the other month dahlias and sunflowers this month

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version