General > News

Donate Button - DON'T PANIC

(1/3) > >>

Admin aka Dan:
Hi All,

As you may notice, I have placed a paypal donate button at the bottom of the page.

As I have said before I have no intention of forcing people to pay, and I do not want anyone to feel they are not welcome if they do not donate.

It is purely a voluntary donation button.

I am awaiting responses from various companies - hopefully one or more of who will want to pay for some sponsorship.

Again let me say - the button is purely voluntary.

Hopefully everyone understands, and no one is offended / frightened off from the site.

Cheers

Dan

ciaozzy:
 Dan

Just dun it today hence the edit.. sometimes have to take chances and this site is awesum
if peeps have reservations.. why
not open a seperate account just for this site...?

will be winging a tenner your way mate

okay

oz

Dan just tried paypal and too many questions and all that jazz.. but will find a way to make a donation...

Is there anyway you could get a PO BOX up and running?  Dan you have me email address could you not open up a paying in account only and email me details that way I could swing some squidleys your way...

just a thought Dan....

or just email me a post office where I can wire you the money.... really do want to help mate as this is a cracking site....

Oz

clare:
Hi Dan,

Don't worry, I don't think anyone here will be offended or frightened away!!  we're an understanding bunch  :)

I'll try to scrape together some pennies for a donation.

Keep up the good work... this site is the best!!

Clare

Mrs Ava:
Yayyyyy....worth every penny Dan!   ;D

flowerbaby_uk:
will happily contribute but by cheque or postal tell me how

flowerbaby-uk
ps love this site it better than any other i've found on net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version