Author Topic: Potato nightmare!  (Read 1525 times)

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
Potato nightmare!
« on: April 25, 2005, 14:33:08 »
I finally planted my last spuds this weekend. I started with 28, gave six to mum. My last nine went in yesterday. (Not that many, I know, but I only have a tiny garden and most of them are in upturned half grow bags.)

Horray - finally planted them all (and I had just enough bags too!)  :D

But then I found another bag of spuds that I'd completely forgotten about. Wiljas. Where the h*ll am I going to put them?  ??? :-\

Only then I woke up. Phew. that last part was a dream. ;) I was seriously panicking otherwise. Trying to think who I could give them to!

Do you have gardening dreams?
gone to pot :D

Sarah-b

• Acre
Re: Potato nightmare!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 15:02:29 »
Ha ha - that's mad Aqui!
But apparently I was talking in my sleep about the whole thing the other night! I'd been agonising durng the evening about whether we should get order a greenhouse or not. Anyway, when I was asleep I was saying "but where will we plant blah and blah" and "I've got to water the greenhouse now" - so was still worrying about it in my sleep!!

Sarah.

derbex

• Hectare
  • I've come about the reaping
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 15:24:43 »
Not so much dreams as nightmares -after a session digging I'll dream about weed roots. When I worked in a pub I used to dream about washing glasses :'(

Jeremy

waggi

• Hectare
    • wagalicious
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 22:02:05 »
i had dreams about cement ??? ??? ???

Aidy

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 13:56:56 »
Only nightmares for me, take a look at me avatar, made me hair stand on end. :'(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal