General > News

The Problems ....

(1/7) > >>

Admin aka Dan:
Hi all,

Some people are still having problems accessing the site - some have not been able to return at all, and others are having intermittent problems.

So what I'm thinking of doing is,

Moving the site to a completely new host.  

I have not been very impressed with the ones I use at the moment over the past week, although up until then they had been fine.

This will mean a transitional period - hopefully planed and calm and lovely, but it may also mean a bit more pain before all is lovely again.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Dan

Ragged Robin:
  Dan,
We'll follow you where-ever. Thanks once again for keeping us so well informed, it makes all the difference.

Muddy_Boots:
Dan, you must do whatever is best.  You are kind enough to email us with progress, so go for it.  We all enjoy a great deal from this site and would miss it if access were denied through a technicality.

Just let us know when you are starting the change and we will be patient!

Best of luck and thanks :)

Dandy_Lion:
Hello Dan,
Well, I am here tonight, though how and why tonight and not the others, I know not!!!!! Thank you soooooo much for helping (or at least trying to!!!) - my husband, as you might have been able to tell was running out of ideas and he does this for a living!!!
I will follow you(!) wherever you go and I for one, think it is probably a good idea to move lock, stock and barrel judging on the problems that I have had!
Many thanks again, espec. for keeping us in the know.
TTFN
Sally

Chloe:
Hi Dan,

I'll follow wherever you go.  Everything was fine this evening when I followed your link in the email.

Haven't been around for a while as I am a sunshine plot holder ::)

Chloe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version