Allotment Stuff > Swap Shop

chilli seeds

(1/2) > >>

Mrs Ava:
This appears on the edibles forum also, but I have seeds from chocolate cherry chillies.  They are fab chillies, not blow your head off  :o but good and hot.  They are dark brown/burgundy colour and the smallest I have had is about cherry size and the largest about golfball size.  Hoping to over winter them this year to get an earlier crop....wondering if I will have the room in my greenhouse though....anyhow, if anyone is interested in the seeds, I am saving them as fast as I am using them  ;D just let me know.  
::)Of course, if you have any excess veggie seeds that you might like to swap then that would be a bonus!  ;D

teresa:
Hi EJ,

I emailed you yesterday for your chilli's I do have painted lady r/beans if your interested in them done well this year in lottie.
Only had lottie in June so the only thing they were feed on was fish poo ( I have to clean filter once a week and bottle it for lottie ha ha) but they have loved it.
Still cropping but you always miss one or two so some  seed is drying  ;) your welcome to some
Teresa

Mrs Ava:
Hi Teresa.  Seeds are on their way.  Runner beans I have plenty off as I always seem to miss a couple!  I swear they grow when I'm not looking!  Many thanks for the offer.  Hope the chillies do as well for you as they are for me.   ;DI gave a couple of plants to my grandad, just for fun really, and of course his plants are laden and he has no idea what to do with them.  I am encouraging him to dry them, at least then they will last and I can pinch some when I next visit him!   :P

teresa:
Ok EJ

and many thanks, Teresa

clare:
Hi EJ,

I'd love a couple of seeds if you have any spares.  Unfortunately I don't have any veggie seeds to send you as I only got my lottie a couple of weeks ago.  I'll have to write you an IOU!!   ;)

will send you an email,

Clare

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version