Produce > Edible Plants

Tomatoes

(1/2) > >>

Borlotti:
Tomatoes getting ripe.

saddad:
Almost all our varieties (about 30) are now fruiting/ripe....

Deb P:
Mine are slow this year. I’ve stripped the foliage of the greenhouse ones now to maximise the sunlight and have been closing the doors at night again!
Loads of green fruit on my usually reliable outdoor Latah but very few ripe yet. Most of the dwarf cherries have ripened and been picked but no glut yet like last year….

tricia:
 Apart from my trusty Harzfeuer I am growing beefsteak tomatoes this year   -  coeur du boeuf, brandywine and gigantoma (8 plants in all). Those in the greenhouse are ripening now but the four in the raised bed are still laden with absolutely huge green fruit. I've removed a lot of the foliage and propped up the trusses as best I can so that they get as much sun (when it shines! ) as possible. Now it's a case of fingers crossed that we stay free from blight and see lots of :sunny:.

Tricia  :wave:

Tiny Clanger:
We have plants at all stages.  Some leaves withered and some with fruit still green.  Some ready to pick and others I've missed gone rotten and fallen off.  No blight this yet thank goodness.  Its been a funny old season!  :blob7:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version