Produce > Edible Plants

Seed Saving Circle 2022

<< < (42/42)

Vetivert:
Hi all, hope you're having a lovely festive season. The package has finally escaped the bowels of our RM depot and arrived safely. Many thanks to everyone involved  :wave:

markfield rover:
Are we all now safely gathered in ?

galina:
Yes we are, what a relief.  Didn't quite happen in time to go under the Christmas tree for everybody, but well within the 12 days of Christmas and definitely before the New Year! 

With that I would like to wish everybody a very happy and healthy 2023 and hopefully really cooperative gardening weather to complement all our efforts.  Thank you to everybody for making the garden here more special with varieties I would have probably never grown otherwise.    :sunny:

JanG:
What a relief! The Post Office certainly had us worried for a while but thankfully all is finally well. I’d like to add my thanks too, and wishes for a great year of growing ahead. I love the fact that we have been able to potentially enrich each others’ growing experiences and, in our relatively small way, probably help to keep some varieties alive by distributing them more widely. Long may it continue. Happy 2023 and happy growing to everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version