Author Topic: spring booster  (Read 2282 times)

ACE

• Hectare
spring booster
« on: April 10, 2022, 11:44:19 »
Had it yesterday, Moderna this time, weird night, it brought on a touch of the Bells palsey, tired, ached and light headed. Then an hour ago it all lifted, now right as rain. Safeish for the summer now.

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
Re: spring booster
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 12:13:44 »
I'm booked for mine on Wednesday at a local pharmacy. After 3 doses of Pfizer this one will probably be Moderna too  -  unless they are equipped to handle the necessary freezing conditions for Pfizer!

I had absolutely no adverse effects after the Pfizer so I'm hoping for the best. All my immediate neighbours have or have had Covid (one quite seriously) but I've managed to stay free by isolating myself for the most part. I'm clinically vulnerable so I'm super careful!

Tricia  :wave:

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 17:08:54 »
We are eligible for ours form next month but the vaccination centre we used has closed so we need to find out who's doing them.  It seems my GP has retired but been replaced so I'll ask him or her when I go to see about blood tests ahead of an operation.  All being well, I'm getting a new knee on July 4th so have to go and see about blood and heart and lung functions first.
Obxx - Vendée France

cudsey

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 17:40:12 »
I am not sure if my Doctor is doing them or if I need to go to a Pharmacy I will need to check this week my first 2 were Astra Zenica and 3rd one was Pfizer so dont know what I will get this time 
Barnsley S Yorks

Beersmith

• Hectare
  • Duston, Northampton. Loam / sand.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 10:32:08 »
Got mine yesterday.  This one was Pfizer.  I've had two AZ, one Moderna and now this.  Quite a cocktail overall. Each time I've had a mild soreness in my arm, but no other symptoms except the Moderna which made me feel rather unwell.  Only lasted one day though.

Purely anecdotal but chatting to other plot holders Moderna seems the one that has this effect more than the others.
Not mad, just out to mulch!

Paulh

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 22:35:38 »
Waiting to be eligible for the fourth jab, but having had Covid a month ago, not too worried at the moment!

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 08:47:08 »
Got the invite the other day. Need to book an appointment, but waiting until the brats go back to school. They are doing them at the site at the moment.
Gardening is the great leveller.

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2022, 10:26:58 »
As from yesterday I am 4 up.

3 Phizer + 1 Moderna!

No side affects 

Now the wait till September when. I will get my annual flu jab!

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2022, 15:42:31 »
Booked for Monday.
Gardening is the great leveller.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal