General > News

The weather today part 3

<< < (7/14) > >>

ACE:
frosty or what? no snow in this area but frosts like we haven't seen in years. Should get rid of all the bugs and pests that were going to winter down on my plot. The same for indoors as well the central heating has chose to give up this week. Nobody available until after the xmas break to fix it. Might move into the motor home in the garden for a while with its own heating system.

pumkinlover:

--- Quote from: ACE on December 16, 2022, 10:19:01 ---frosty or what? no snow in this area but frosts like we haven't seen in years. Should get rid of all the bugs and pests that were going to winter down on my plot. The same for indoors as well the central heating has chose to give up this week. Nobody available until after the xmas break to fix it. Might move into the motor home in the garden for a while with its own heating system.

--- End quote ---

Any caravan sites open? you could go on a minibreak over Christmas. We went to Castleton a few years ago over Christmas and there was the compulsory male walking about in shorts on Christmas day.

BarriedaleNick:
Well it has been slightly damp here in Portugal!
This is the road to our house

This is our field - lucky the veg garden is raised a bit but we now have a lakeside property!

saddad:
Wow!

ACE:
How are you doing up in the frozen wastelands of the north. Don't look very pleasant to me. But at least a coating of poor mans fertiliser will do a bit of good. Spring has sprung here and don't need the heating on so much. 10 more days until I start putting the taters in. But travelling north in 20 days time. 4 hours drive and we will be back into the middle of winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version