Author Topic: Sunflowers  (Read 4766 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Sunflowers
« on: September 11, 2021, 13:46:11 »
House up for sale, gave up allotment, should have kept it during lockdown, but Morrisons free sunflower seeds did well and picking sweet peas every day. Next doors white flowering beans doing well and been told to pick the ones that have come my side of the fence. So fresh beans everyday. Dulcie still doing OK and doesnt want to move and next door wants us to stay. Hope everyone is OK on this site.

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: Sunflowers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 20:15:34 »
Nice to hear from you again...
We have a NGS Open Day on the lotties tomorrow... so a bit busy!

small

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 15:23:22 »
Good to hear from you, Borlotti, always like news of Dulce - must be a good age now? Remember to butter his paws when you move!

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 20:48:07 »
Lovely to hear from you Borlotti, I am glad Dulcie is still doing well :) I hope your house move all goes well when you get a buyer.  Love the sunflowers. Will you have a garden when you move?

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 11:36:51 »
Hopefully a 2 bedroom bungalow with a garden, lots of viewings but no offers yet. OH has made big cage for Dulcie and he loves it, put it in cupboard under stairs with door open so he wont be too scared when and if we move. Hope you all had a good growing season. I had to buy courgettes!!

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 12:04:21 »
Lovely to hear from you. Hope house sale goes through swiftly. Where are you hoping to move to?

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 20:53:07 »
Isle of Wight, but this has a happy house for over 35 years and lovely neighbours, but must start clearing stuff out.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 11:39:08 »
Dulcie said he's going no where. Next doors white flowering beans doing, plenty for both of us and she was disappointed that the flowers werent red and was going to dig them up but is happy now. More viewing but no offers yet.

woodypecks

• Hectare
    • Daisy in the Garden
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 07:17:47 »
Hope it all goes well for you and Dulcie-Puds   :coffee2: and make sure you find a place with a bit of garden ! Fingers crossed for you !   Debbie  :wave:
Trespassers will be composted !

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal