General > The Shed

HERES A BIT OF FUN

(1/4) > >>

ACE:
 Use 'what three words' to find your allotment then in one of the 3m squares there should be a suitable name for your plot. mine is ///stone.flow.cropping    :sunny:

Paulh:
Mine include bonds.insert.swear and green.scam.became but I'll stick with truly.enjoy.feast!

Obelixx:
Our plot is 1.4 hectares of ex farm land and buildings.

The demolished, flattened cow barn gets "redemption. conjurer. bruiser".

The open ended barns which lost their heads in the October tornado get "twigs. enlarges. beholds".

The original farmhouse, abandoned and becoming a ruin but full of swallow nests at them gets "salvage.reply.preparations"

The hen shed gets "scrap.boyancy.wearying".

The annex which used to be a pig shed gets "scary.hypothetical.unearths".

The house itself has far too many options depending on where I click the mouse.  One is "taint.bluebirds.tinkers".

Definitely a bit of fun.

Deb P:
Things/liked/photo is the square I liked best, although there was one that mentioned healer which would be appropriate for me but I couldn’t tell from the satellite photo if it was the edge of my plot or next doors!

Beersmith:
Great fun!

That said, I'm not sure this will really take off.  With GPS and location finding on most phones it seems a bit like a solution looking for a problem.  I am not sure if it is true but my brother reckoned there was a location in Canada that included the word elephant, but the same words with elephants instead of elephant was in Brazil. 

I could not be bothered loading yet another app, so my three words for my plot :-

Berrywood. Road. Northampton.

Close enough I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version