Produce > Non Edible Plants

I D help required please.

<< < (4/5) > >>

ACE:

--- Quote from: Emagggie on April 04, 2021, 10:09:35 ---I will have to transfer a chunk, especially as I can make tomato fertiliser from it.

--- End quote ---
You  will not need a chunk, the tiniest little bit of black root will soon take over your allotment.

Obelixx:
Unless you want it to of course.  I transplanted some last autumn into a corner of the veg plot where I wanted it to spread so I can make lots of tea.   Between the cold, the chooks and OH doing his best to bury it in grass cuttings it's struggling.

Emagggie:
I no longer have have an allotment Ace, so thank you for the timely advice. My veg plot is at the end of the garden and space is limited. I may have to rethink.
Shame about yous, Obelixx, I’m sure it will pick up. 😬

Obelixx:
I hope so.  It's been a long, cold winter here so it should be fine and I have more in pots to plant out when it warms up a bit. 

This time last year we were starting a 2 month heatwave and drought so going below freezing and having Arctic wind chill is a shocker this year.

gray1720:
Comfrey wine was reputed of old in East Anglia to be the world's greatest aphrodisiac.

Just saying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version