Allotment Stuff > The Basics

One line questions / One line answers

<< < (2/12) > >>

gray1720:
Mine's the same - plus only three germinated, and one is trapped in its seed still.

Obelixx:
try putting a drop of water on the seed case to soften it so the seed leaves can escape more easily.

BarriedaleNick:
We can sticky a topic so it is at the top of the forum lists - but it wont effect visibility on the home page..
Celeriac - tricky buggers at the best of time but I would bury them a bit.  No idea if I can grow them here but I have 24 seedlings on the go.  Just need to make a trench and backfill with manure and hope I can keep it watered

Beersmith:

--- Quote from: BarriedaleNick on March 29, 2021, 14:22:52 ---We can sticky a topic so it is at the top of the forum lists - but it wont effect visibility on the home page..
Celeriac - tricky buggers at the best of time but I would bury them a bit.  No idea if I can grow them here but I have 24 seedlings on the go.  Just need to make a trench and backfill with manure and hope I can keep it watered

--- End quote ---

And you have kindly done so!  Thank you.

I hope people use it!

Beersmith:

--- Quote from: gray1720 on March 29, 2021, 13:34:47 ---Mine's the same - plus only three germinated, and one is trapped in its seed still.

--- End quote ---

Warm damp conditions seems to work for me.  Also I do not cover the seeds, just sprinkle on the top of the compost.  The seeds might still be viable.  Be patient, more might still appear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version