Allotment Stuff > The Basics

One line questions / One line answers

<< < (8/12) > >>

BarriedaleNick:

--- Quote from: Beersmith on July 08, 2021, 22:18:17 ---Would someone kindly remind me of the best site to identify wild flowers? I have several in my wild flower / meadow flower area that I don't recognize and would like to identify. Cheers.

--- End quote ---
I use plantsnap for Android

Beersmith:

--- Quote from: BarriedaleNick on July 10, 2021, 09:41:22 ---
--- Quote from: Beersmith on July 08, 2021, 22:18:17 ---Would someone kindly remind me of the best site to identify wild flowers? I have several in my wild flower / meadow flower area that I don't recognize and would like to identify. Cheers.

--- End quote ---
I use plantsnap for Android

--- End quote ---

Many thanks!

Beersmith:
Davholla posed a question about missing gooseberries.  Why it is locked so no-one can reply??

BarriedaleNick:
I have unlocked it.
I dont have access to see how that happened but I figure it was related to a database error that Dan had to fix around that time - the site was down for a while..

Beersmith:
What do moles do in winter?  I assumed they would rather inactive, perhaps not hibernating but more or less dormant.  But a new mole hill appeared under one of my apple trees just yesterday so I was clearly wrong about that, despite it being very cold here lately.  Any talpa experts out there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version