Produce > Edible Plants

Seed Saving Circle 2021

<< < (2/27) > >>

JanG:
Ruud, that would be great. I’ll pm you.

JanG:
Good luck with your melons, Vetivert. I’m hoping to do better than in the last couple of years when I’ve had melons become juicy but not particularly sweet. Also some mice troubles. They haven’t received my best attentions though, I have to admit. One or two different ones to try this year.

Your range of lettuces sounds interesting. How wild is the Wild Garden Mix?

Sounds like a full year ahead. I’m very familiar with that ambitious/foolhardy edge!

Silverleaf:
I'd love to join if that's okay! Not sure what I'll have yet, most probably peas. :)

JanG:
Delighted that you’d like to participate, Silverleaf. Peas would be great, including any of your own creations.

Vetivert:
We love peas!

JanG, it's pretty 'wild'. Seeing a lot of diversity in the little plants already. It's sold as a mix of every variety bred by Frank Morton/Wild Garden Seed plus unreleased lines. I'm growing seed from 2019 so it may not have the latest introductions in there (and I don't have room to grow all of the seeds in the pack).

Have your Redventure seedlings shown any colouration on the stems? I've cleverly sown them in a tray next to celeriac, forgot to label and now have no idea which row is which.
:sign5: Hoping some red will show soon...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version