Allotment Stuff > Allotment Movement

council run allotment sites

(1/2) > >>

sheffallots:
Sheffield city council are not at present letting any allotments out at present do to covid. There are many allotments vacant and a waiting list of over 1000 people across the city. Does anyone know what other council run sites doing across the uk?

IanDH:
South Derbyshire appear to be working with individual sites to re-let plots.  Most of the parish council sites round South Derbyshire also appear to be letting vacant plots.  Just a few signs based on the Allotment Association guidance about using sites during the pandemic.

Digeroo:
What a pity not to let vacant plots.  Going to my plot has been a real bonus during lockdowns.  We are not a council site but our empty plot have been going like hot cakes.  Very few empty plots now.  Younger people which is nice.   No problems keeping 2 meters apart.

Digeroo:
What a pity not to let vacant plots.  Going to my plot has been a real bonus during lockdowns.  We are not a council site but our empty plot have been going like hot cakes.  Very few empty plots now.  Younger people which is nice.   No problems keeping 2 meters apart.

Digeroo:
Deja vu.
Not sure how I managed to post that twice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version