General > Computers / Internet

cookies

(1/2) > >>

lezelle:
Hi Ya, I am trying to access a website I use and it keeps telling me to enable cookies on my web browser. How do I do that? I have somehow done something, can I reset the whole computor to what it was. I'm no computor buff infact pretty thick about them so any advice would be most welcome thanks

Palustris:
Which Browser are you using?
Which Windows version?

lezelle:
Hiya, I am in windows 10 and I think my web browser is microsoft edge. I have had a look in settings but nothing makes sense. Thanks for help

Palustris:
Click the gear-shaped Settings button in the top-right corner of the window. Click Internet options. Click the Privacy tab. Click Advanced, then make sure "Always allow session cookies" is checked.
    Navigate to Settings. ...
    Select "Update & security"
    Click Recovery in the left pane.
    Windows presents you with three major options: Reset this PC, Go back to an earlier build and Advanced startup. ...
    Click Get started under Reset this PC.
You should then get a choice of dates to reset to. Choose one from before you altered things.

lezelle:
Hi Ya, Thanks I followed the route and all came back. My only problem is I went to shop on line at amazon and ebay and they tell me to enable cookies. I have done a search but lost again now and cannot find what to change to get in Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version