Produce > Under Glass

Preparing for Winter

<< < (3/4) > >>

cudsey:
Thanks for advice I am seeing if the veg works but definitely hope the peppers stay healthy   

gray1720:
My winter prep thus far in piccies. The surviving asparagus from my old bed will get moved in with the new ones (the big plant in the other photo is, I think, now far too big to move easily, so it will just have to sit where it sprouted unbidden. All the turned soil, except where the garlic is, has muck under it.

Lockdown The Second gives me the fun of trying to lift roof panels onto a shed with the person at the other end being 5'4" tall. Should be a larf.

pumkinlover:

--- Quote from: gray1720 on November 01, 2020, 16:47:05 ---

Lockdown The Second gives me the fun of trying to lift roof panels onto a shed with the person at the other end being 5'4" tall. Should be a larf.

--- End quote ---

That's quite tall then  :glasses9:

ancellsfarmer:

--- Quote from: gray1720 on November 01, 2020, 16:47:05 ---My winter prep thus far in piccies. The surviving asparagus from my old bed will get moved in with the new ones (the big plant in the other photo is, I think, now far too big to move easily, so it will just have to sit where it sprouted unbidden. All the turned soil, except where the garlic is, has muck under it.

--- End quote ---
Build them a ramp to ascend to the height required, could be 1 extra laugh!

gray1720:

--- Quote from: pumpkinlover on November 02, 2020, 08:57:40 ---That's quite tall then  :glasses9:

--- End quote ---

I've got five inches they haven't... But enough about that, I'm five inches taller. If I borrow you, you could stand on their shoulders? Oh bugger, against the rules!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version