Author Topic: We are back  (Read 3707 times)

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
Re: We are back
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 14:37:23 »
Dan, a suggestion for you, but I think an important one.  Part of A4A not working was a message telling us to come back another time, and if the problem persists, contact an administrator.  Which sounds ok, until you realise that we do not have a way of doing that.  Please can you modify that message to say whom and how we should contact an administrator.  Is it just you or are there other administrators?  I think we need a way of contacting you or any other admins.  A4A was really missed while down.  :wave:

peanuts

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2020, 15:05:18 »
yes, Galina, that wa exactly the problem, and of course none of us knew whether it was just at our end, of A4A

pumkinlover

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 08:29:06 »
Dan, a suggestion for you, but I think an important one.  Part of A4A not working was a message telling us to come back another time, and if the problem persists, contact an administrator.  Which sounds ok, until you realise that we do not have a way of doing that.  Please can you modify that message to say whom and how we should contact an administrator.  Is it just you or are there other administrators?  I think we need a way of contacting you or any other admins.  A4A was really missed while down.  :wave:

The admins were in the same situation I'm afraid.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal