Author Topic: how many animals  (Read 7743 times)

Marianne

• Hectare
Re: how many animals
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2005, 07:50:17 »
 ;D ;)
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

NattyEm

• Acre
    • Em and Lous Lottie
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2005, 20:34:58 »
3 cats at the mo. 

But in the past cats, snakes, beautiful day geko, lots and lots and lots of mice, iguana, rats, hamster, guinea pig, rabbits, gerbils....I think thats it.

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2005, 08:01:47 »
slugs..millions ;D
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

Ceri

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2005, 08:29:48 »
I've got 2 cats and one dog, my shed has a pair of hedgehogs (and their baby last year), the back garden decking has loads of frogs living under it every year, and the front lawn is full of leatherjackets. 

dragonfly

• Not So New ...
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2005, 23:52:29 »
I have 1 dog, 6 cats, 5 golden orfes, 23 gold fish, hundreds of stickle backs, loads & loads of frogs & toads...... 

Also have had for the last 2 or 3 years, two doves which must have made their home in my very big pine tree.  Last year they produced a baby...... when it was trying to fly it landed on my grass.....big mistake, as 1 of my cats spotted it, luckily we spotted them both and as i chased the cat away, hubby picked up the dove and put safely back near the tree.... mummy or daddy then flew down a little later and they both then flew back into the tree......  :)

We also have a regular visit from a hedgehog who loves to sit in my dog's food bowl and eat his leftovers....

Oh yeah......... i also have 1 son & 1 husband..   ;D ;)

gunnerbee

• Hectare
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2005, 02:17:25 »
We have five fish, three bunnies, three chickens, one dog, one cat (The Guvnor), ooh and a devilish pony and a 3yr filly.

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2005, 14:01:33 »
Wardy I haven't read this post for a while but I'm glad I did. Your tales about your Russ have had me in kinks,especially the concussing someone after letting go of a branch. LOL . Eeee you poor girl.

One time when I lived in a MOD house it was time for the decorators to come and do the house up. Cassie was a complete menace to them and wouldn't leave them alone. She ended up with many go-faster stripes through getting between the paint brush and the doors. She was just a nightmare.Paws in the paint kettle...everything. One morning all had gone quiet. I searched the house up and down but no Cassie. Oh no I thought she's off out into the woods. I was just getting my coat on to go look for her when I lglanced out of the window. There were the decorators having their morning cuppa in their van. Who was sat inbetween them also enjoying a cuppa ,a biscuit and probably a read of the newspaper...Cassie!

I was most embarrassed,she's such a tart!

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2005, 17:56:02 »
Once when I lived with my dad we had a very crabby cat and a mad gsd cross.  I was paining the downstairs hallway with gloss paint (fed up with dog shakes on the wallpaper - seemed like a good idea at the time) and me and the cat were having some bonding time as dad and dog were out.  The dog returned and chased the cat through the paint tray and up the stairs.  Cream paw prints everywhere !  My money saving idea didn't really work out after we had to pay out for new carpet.
Get with the beat Baggy

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2005, 19:02:47 »
We have two cats, two dogs and a pond full of fish.

Talking of 'rounding up' Baggy, we once had a GSD who decided he would round up all the cows in a field we were walking through.  He would not come back to us until he had got them all safely together in the corner of the field :D Funny how this behaviour is inbred.
Happy gardening all...........Pat

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal