Produce > Under Glass

WHAT HAVE YOU SEWN TODAY?

<< < (2/3) > >>

tricia:
Nothing at all - haven't even had a look in my seed box yet. This constant wet and windy weather has robbed me of my mojo this  year :hmh: .

Tricia  :wave:

plotstoeat:

--- Quote from: Obelixx on February 24, 2020, 11:41:25 ---Crap weather today and tomorrow and it's sewing club day so Swiss embroidery to finish for me and then carry on with Sashiko.

Hoping the weather will be kinder on Wednesday so I can sow some leafy veg and salads and herbs.

--- End quote ---
Your post made me realise I had used "sewn" not sown. I knew it looked wrong. Embarassing as I used to be vg at spelling. Blame it on ageing brain!

Obelixx:
Happens to the best of us - senior moments.

Our weather has changed to "crap" for the foreseeable once this brief sunny spell is over.  Good job I have indoor hobbies too!

plotstoeat:

--- Quote from: Obelixx on February 25, 2020, 12:43:09 ---Happens to the best of us - senior moments.

Our weather has changed to "crap" for the foreseeable once this brief sunny spell is over.  Good job I have indoor hobbies too!

--- End quote ---
Always good to have options for days when weather or energy are limiting factors. Painting and drawing is my usual one but today it was painting the inside wall of the garage. Not much fun!

Obelixx:
Good luck with that.  Sewing, patchwork, embroidery, mosaic, picture framing (new) for me plus the usual DIY and decorating that needs doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version