Allotment Stuff > Allotment Movement

A Fairy Story

<< < (2/2)

pumkinlover:
Is it a nice day where you are. It's lovely here despite th forcast.
Maybe time to get outside and get some fresh air and work down then sit down chilled and happy with a cup tea.

nodig:
I'll take that as approval of Ace's 'crappy' reply.  Bye bye forum have a good gardening year.

pumkinlover:

--- Quote from: nodig on February 02, 2020, 14:46:18 ---I'll take that as approval of Ace's 'crappy' reply.  Bye bye forum have a good gardening year.

--- End quote ---

Sorry that you feel that way. I don't approve or disparove of Ace's reply  becasue this did after all start off as a " fairy story"

If I wrote my  post again I would have made it clear that I thought both of you could do with a chill session, as the whole thread just seemed to be  two members winding each other up for no good reason.

If you choose to leave the forum it will be a shame as you make some good points however these "Fairy and made up tales" that you have started on a few occasions seem to me to have no point.  If you do have genuine grievances members will help you to the best of their ability but with these sort of threads if it goes a bit pear shaped then it's not surprising.

Jayb:
I think Pumpkinlover has given good advice and whether a4a members wish to read it and move on or not is their own decision. We are all such different people and characters, drawn together for the love of gardening and growing our own fruit and veggies. We look for advice, expertise, ideas, fun, and friendship whilst sharing tips, experiences, and knowledge with others. We are all passionate gardeners.

Like Pumpkinlover, I agree it would be a shame for you to leave nodig, you are part of what makes this forum so lovely  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version