Allotment Stuff > Allotment Movement

A Fairy Story

(1/2) > >>

nodig:
As someone who has been banished twice from allotments the subject of governance interests me.

Lets start with a new rule (rule 99) from the new chairman and his merry men
"no allotment holder shall do or say anything that acts against the aims or interests of the association" - sounds ok?

Now the new ruler (elected at an agm with only 10% attendance) turns rogue, and coopts his mates onto the committee.

He becomes a dictator, throwing lots off their plot, even old timers, under rule 99., and lets his mates have plots, bypassing the waiting list.

Darkness descends on the members, and plot holders tremour when the new ruler arrives on their particular site flanked by his band of heavies.

The year passes with many evictions, but bravely the remaining plot holders attend the next agm with a hero who wants to stand against the dictator.

Unfortunately the ruler rules out the hero on the grounds that he has had a complaint made against him and is therefore unsuitable to stand for chairman.

The ruler continues to rule by default as there is no other candidate.

So is it hopeless for the masses?

How do people think this could have a happy ending?

Only those who like fairy tales can reply.

ACE:
Easy way to a happy ending, get the writer of said fairy tale to invest in some therapy. When they are completely cured they will no longer believe in conspiracy theories and live happily ever after.

nodig:
Sorry Ace.  What I meant to write is how far apart should I plant my onions? 

ACE:
Depends on how much sh1t you have stirred into the ground.

nodig:
Moderator can you delete ACE please he is infecting my Fairy Story with his homegrown nastiness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version