Produce > Under Glass

Hibernation time!

(1/2) > >>

Tee Gee:
Its that time of year when I more or less close up shop for the season, a season that hasn't been very good really :sad1:

The weather has been so variable.

OK some plants coped with it but others didn't but then again....." There is always next year to look forward to,  and I have prepared these for it"

Paulines7:
Tee Gee, are those the plants that are in your greenhouse now to be overwintered or were the photos taken at the beginning of the season?  It all looks very neat and tidy. 

Tee Gee:

--- Quote --- are those the plants that are in your greenhouse now to be overwintered or were the photos taken at the beginning of the season?
--- End quote ---

Photos taken this morning and the plants are stock I have purchased or propagated over this season to further renovate my garden next year!

Obelixx:
Looking good Tee Gee.   All we've done is clear out all the toms from the polytunnel and put down cardboard.  However, expecting a cold night tonight so the lemon, limquat and yuzu pots were moved in there this morning.   

Paulines7:
You have some lovely plants there.  I assume you keep your greenhouse heated throughout the winter, Tee Gee.  What sort of heating do you have?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version