The Show > Veggie Show

Harrogate Autumn Show 2019 - Take 2

<< < (2/2)

hippydave:
Very nice fruit basket on the last pic, even has medlars in it.

lezelle:
Hi Ya Tee Gee,  I think the piccies are good but it is a drag to get there. How did you used to do it? It just might be me as I am not the most computer literate. I enjoyed seeing them. I noticed the site said buy pictures, who gets the dosh? Cheers any way. Cheers

Tee Gee:

--- Quote --- I think the piccies are good but it is a drag to get there.
--- End quote ---

As you may have noticed from the write ups I did  I also had problems hence me trying different software systems! When you say it was a bit of a drag to get there I guess you were in the Smugmug software who took over Flickr! I didn't like the software either hence me trying different software!

--- Quote ---How did you used to do it?
--- End quote ---

I used to use Photobucket but when they started charging for the the service I moved away from them!

--- Quote ---I enjoyed seeing them.
--- End quote ---
Glad to here that....watch this space there are more to come!

--- Quote ---I noticed the site said buy pictures, who gets the dosh?
--- End quote ---

So far as I know....Not me!!!!! I think this is their way to minimise costs to people using their software but as I said....I don't like the software.

In fact the latter pictures are from my Flickr account and I noticed since Smugmugg took them over they have upped the site rental of my Flickr account so I cancelled that account this morning. I still have a couple of months left on this years rental so  all that will end then. 

I have been doing a bit of research on the subject and I have established that if I increase my website capacity I will be able to host my own pictures for less than half the price of the other suppliers meaning I can display them in any manner I choose be it  individual pics,sliders or slide shows.

Will research the situation a bit further before making my decision!

While I am on here are a few more Harrogate photos;

Carnation Classes;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tee_gee/albums/72157710865362053

Chrysanthemum classes;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tee_gee/albums/72157710867114341

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version