Author Topic: Bother..  (Read 3010 times)

pumkinlover

Re: Bother..
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2019, 09:59:11 »
You are certainly having a rough time of it.
It looks like a floating bit of bone to me in the shoulder, I wonder what will happen to it over the years. I remember the osteoclasts and osteoblasts bit from my training but no idea what happens to random bits of bone!
They are reluctant to operate on shoulders so there must be good reason to leave it. Frustrating for you though.

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2019, 10:46:23 »
Sorry this is a bit off-topic, but when I broke a bone in my hand (yes, after I fell off my bike when a strong gust of wind knocked me over - full panniers have a lot of wind resistance!), there was a floating bit of bone in my hand and the doc said that the body would absorb it eventually.  I had to wear a wrist support for several weeks which got very dirty for obvious reasons.  But the hand healed ok. 

I also severely bruised my leg in the same accident and there are still faint traces of that bruise visible years later!  :wave:

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2019, 12:38:02 »
Been busy with daughter on hols from Uni and gadding about with her so have only just seen this.  Ouch!

All the best for a speedy recovery as well as training your OH.  It must be so frustrating for you.   Good job you were wearing a helmet.
Obxx - Vendée France

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal