Author Topic: At last  (Read 1494 times)

ACE

• Hectare
At last
« on: March 16, 2019, 23:51:54 »
A week of winds, got tiresome about Wednesday, nice calm night now after my walk home from the pub from a St Patricks eve musical session.  Spud planting tomorrow when my head clears.

pumkinlover

Re: At last
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 07:38:39 »
We are still waiting for the calm, though Sunday is now my "day off".
 So spud planting will start tomorrow (apart from the ones already in pots in the greenhouse)

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 11:52:37 »
We had the calm yesterday late pm and evening.  Back to wild and blustery now with heavy showers from heavy clouds between bright blue bits.  I shall choose one of the latter to nip down to the PT to sow some chilies and toms but potato planting will have to wait a day or two.  Clean day tomorrow and painting Tuesday am but I can get mucky after that.
Obxx - Vendée France

small

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 15:12:13 »
I've just come in for a sit down after preparing my potato bed, cup of tea and then out to put them in, I've got pots of  Pentland Javelins in the greenhouse, and the rest of those and Charlotte are taking their chance outside. The finest that Wilko's could sell! It really feels like spring when something actually goes outside.

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 15:55:38 »
here on the sunshine coast the wind has just dropped still chilly down to 2 degrees tonight and the same monday night so ill wait for midweek to finish my spuds off anya,charlotte and nadine left to plant heat treated onions should be arriving any day  lettuce ready to go out so are beetroot and cabbages they should all be out in there final beds in a week - 10 days  then i'll sow sweetcorn  and runner beans  squash etc  i just love spring
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal