Author Topic: Gardman Wind up Lantern  (Read 1169 times)

lezelle

• Acre
Gardman Wind up Lantern
« on: February 23, 2019, 13:19:45 »
Hi All, I am after a bit of help finding information on subject lantern. I bought a couple of some while ago but have never used them. I have done web search to no avail. I know a 1 minute wind gives 20 minutes light but there is a connector for the car 12volt system. If it is used then how long do you charge it for? How long does it last when charged this way? I approached the company who told that due to trouble some while ago they have lost all information they had on subject item. If I could be pointed in the right direction I would most grateful. Cheers

Tiny Clanger

• Acre
Re: Gardman Wind up Lantern
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 17:14:35 »
Hi Lezelle, Gardman may be one of thise companies that buys from all over the place, re-badges the product with their own name and markets it. The original manufacturer, probably sold to other midlle marketers. Vango sell one I believe.  Have a look on theinternet, match yourlantern to a picture and there is a very good chance they are made by the same people.

Good luck
X
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal