Photo Gallery > Competition

Charity Photo Competition

(1/3) > >>

daveyboi:

Just for fun at this time of year and a change from our normal competitions.

The subject is quite simply "CHRISTMAS"

I will donate £25.00p to the winner's choice of charity as a reward.

Hopefully we will have some lovely seasonal pictures to choose from.

Entries to be in by end of the day on the 18th of December please.

Either send me a pm with your picture or email to me at ramjamman at hotmail dot com (make sure you include your user name if using email please)

peanuts:
What a great up-cheering idea, daveyboi!  Yes please!
I was going to say I'd chip in too, then thought perhaps no, as that just puts unfair pressure on anyone who is struggling at the moment in the run-up to Christmas, and it's much more important that as many of us as possible put in an entry.  Also I wouldn't want to commit to donating to a charity and then find out it is the "West country retired home for snails" or similar! So i'll wait and see, but will definitely submit a photo.

pumkinlover:
What an incredible kind thing to do.

daveyboi:

--- Quote from: Peanuts on December 05, 2018, 21:38:01 --- Also I wouldn't want to commit to donating to a charity and then find out it is the "West country retired home for snails" or similar!
--- End quote ---

Snails I wouldn't mind but hopefully isn't slugs :)

Although some slugs are quite beautifully colored

daveyboi:

--- Quote from: pumpkinlover on December 05, 2018, 22:22:21 ---What an incredible kind thing to do.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking of reviving our secret santa again this year but I did not think we now have enough regular users to make it work so decided to do this instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version