General > Bargains Galore

travis perkins - 50l multi purpose compost in clearance

(1/1)

cambourne7:
As i will need more spoil next near i started looking at various sites this morning and noticed that travis perkins have J. Arthur Bowers Multi Purpose Compost 50l in there clearence sale £2.75 a bag (excl vat) which looks like a smashing deal

Just ordered 10 along with some other bits i need and as i have an account with them i get free delivery and the bloke will carry this into the garage for me :) win win as last time i had to drive 45 min to nearest homebase and one of the bags burst in car so take off fuel costs even better deal !

https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/J-Arthur-Bowers-Multi-Purpose-Compost-50l/p/958737

plotstoeat:
Thanks Cambourne. Have you used it before? I haven't been happy with J. Arthur Bowers Multi Purpose Compost in the past. Hope you find it okay. So important to get the right one!

plotstoeat:
After my reply this popped up: J. Arthur Bower's Black Bowers Multi Purpose Compost, Size: 50L Is this a different compost?

cambourne7:

--- Quote from: plotstoeat on November 07, 2018, 13:32:41 ---Thanks Cambourne. Have you used it before? I haven't been happy with J. Arthur Bowers Multi Purpose Compost in the past. Hope you find it okay. So important to get the right one!

--- End quote ---

Its for potatoes so should be ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version