Author Topic: travis perkins - 50l multi purpose compost in clearance  (Read 4136 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
travis perkins - 50l multi purpose compost in clearance
« on: November 06, 2018, 11:50:08 »
As i will need more spoil next near i started looking at various sites this morning and noticed that travis perkins have J. Arthur Bowers Multi Purpose Compost 50l in there clearence sale £2.75 a bag (excl vat) which looks like a smashing deal

Just ordered 10 along with some other bits i need and as i have an account with them i get free delivery and the bloke will carry this into the garage for me :) win win as last time i had to drive 45 min to nearest homebase and one of the bags burst in car so take off fuel costs even better deal !

https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/J-Arthur-Bowers-Multi-Purpose-Compost-50l/p/958737

plotstoeat

• Acre
Re: travis perkins - 50l multi purpose compost in clearance
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 13:32:41 »
Thanks Cambourne. Have you used it before? I haven't been happy with J. Arthur Bowers Multi Purpose Compost in the past. Hope you find it okay. So important to get the right one!

plotstoeat

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 13:37:08 »
After my reply this popped up: J. Arthur Bower's Black Bowers Multi Purpose Compost, Size: 50L Is this a different compost?

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 18:18:14 »
Thanks Cambourne. Have you used it before? I haven't been happy with J. Arthur Bowers Multi Purpose Compost in the past. Hope you find it okay. So important to get the right one!

Its for potatoes so should be ok

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal