Author Topic: PRAWNS WITH ZUCCHINI WAFERS, YELLOW TOMATOES AND WILD GARLIC OLIVE OIL DRESSING  (Read 2309 times)

gazza1960

• Hectare
PRAWNS WITH ZUCCHINI WAFERS, YELLOW TOMATOES AND WILD GARLIC OLIVE OIL DRESSING

Simple Healthy Light Lunch today with some Raw Zucchini slices on the mandolin with sliced Yellow sweet Garden tomatoes, small sliced yellow Bell Pepper, Prawns, snipped Cress, edible Nasturtium Flower and Petals with a Wild Garlic Oil Dressing, Lemon Zest and slices and Cracked Black Pepper and Sea salt.

Gazza

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
That’s beautiful!
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

gazza1960

• Hectare
cheers Duke,very kind.......just a bit of fun in the kitchen.

Gazza

peanuts

• Hectare
Just  d decided, Gazza, that the rest of your activities are  a pretence for all of us.  In  actual fact, you spend  at least two hours before every meal in your kitchen, planning your designs, amassing your ingredients, setting them out beautifully, arranging the lighting, doing a trial plate, having a "one I prepared earlier" plate in case of catastrophes.  And then cooking your wonderful meals!
You're brilliant and an inspiration!

Paulines7

• Hectare
A very healthy lunch Gazza and looks really delicious.  I would have doubled the amount of prawns but then I am greedy! 

gazza1960

• Hectare
Its all a food learning curve Peanuts,and as long as the food is tasty,everything else is secondary to me....

yes yes, Pailine.............but I didn't lose nearly 2 stone munching on extras....just small portions of everything....including Prawns...... :wave:

Gazza

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal