Author Topic: Smoked Salmon and seashell pasta and Garden Vegetables  (Read 1474 times)

gazza1960

• Hectare
Smoked Salmon and seashell pasta and Garden Vegetables
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:58:31 »

Have a Friend on FB who has Issues with certain veggies causing Stomach probs,so I offered to make something that she could eat/copy to avoid NIGHTSHADE VEGETABLES bringing on this common problem she has……….
Quick run around the Garden today found it hammered from the Wind and Rain we had last night
 So,with her list in mind I pulled up some Carrots,and carrot tops ,Small Beetroots,and Beetroot Leaves,Nasturtium Leaves,Yellow and Green Courgettes,and a Red Onion and a few Garden Peas

SO,The Sea shell pasta (conchiglie) was cooked Aldente,with 2 Wild Garlic Oil ice cubes melted into it and seasoned,I fried off some of the Red Onion,some Button Mushrooms,some of the Boiled Beetroot cooled and chopped small,and some Chopped Roasted Yellow courgette,added some steamed peas,and a few chopped strands of Nasturtium Leaves then cut some pieces of the Smoked Salmon and Blended it through the pasta shells,re seasoned to taste….and another drizzle of Wild Garlic Oil a squeeze of Fresh Lemon and a sprinkle of Zaatar for good measure………

Roasted the Yellow and Green Courgette Slices in Avocado Oil, . once cooled I Topped one with a Blitzed Puree of Yogurt,Beetroot,Beetroot Leaves and some mint Leaves with salt and pepper seasoning.
 Then put a few small chopped cubes of Beetroot,and more chopped Beetroot Leaves lastly added a few bits of Yellow courgette.

The Green Roasted Courgette Slices were Topped with Houmous,and some wafers of the Smoked Salmon laid over.

A 5 minute Steam for some Cut Garden Carrots plus the Carrot Tops

And sprinkled a few fried crisped Red Onions Skin bits for added crunch and extra flavour, and some Lemon slices to squeeeeeeeeeze over the Salmon..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 And as always a quick drizzle of more Wild Garlic Oil to finish the Plate.

Anyway,she enjoyed it.

Gazza

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal