Author Topic: Keeping the Fam fed yesterday...............  (Read 1581 times)

gazza1960

• Hectare
Keeping the Fam fed yesterday...............
« on: July 16, 2018, 13:12:19 »

So I did the fam a quick snack of Bacon on Toast with salad and a big Dollop of the Strawberry Sauce ...which may I add has improved 200% after 3 days in the fridge the flavours have really kicked in together .......recipe is in the list.....please try it.......if your a fruity sauce eater this really works well.................must make another batch.

With the Barby Lit I had some Goat Leg Steaks Butterflied and marinated in a yogurt sauce for 48 hours in the fridge the marinade certainly does its work...,while the Garden veggies steamed for 10 mins I put the steaks on the barby for about 3 to 5 mins depending on who wanted what cooked how.........have to say they were Bloody delightful,cooked and rested it was juicy and a soft texture to chew with a mild flavour.......bonus being that ..........

Goat meat is lower in fat than chicken, but higher in protein than beef. Goat meat outshines traditional meat sources in most areas: it's lower in calories, total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol. The low levels of saturated fat and cholesterol, combined with its high iron and protein content, make goat meat a good choice for anyone looking for a healthy red meat. It's a leaner, healthier choice when compared to equal serving sizes of chicken, beef and pork....

ok.i see that its not for everybody but if you are a meat eater its a no brainer to eat what is better for you........

and yes,i can pet Kid Goats all day long but am a realistic and a carnivore...........

finished off with Garden Fruits sprinkled with Cinnamon and Quark

But forget all of that as BEST picture of the day belongs to my Great Niece Stevie - Lou who was introduced to bubbles at the table......luvvd when the bubble popped on her nose.........cant buy the innocence of children sometimes.

anyway it was a fun day and today have to say I think the worst of the Horsefly saga is behind me...will keep popping the meds to make sure..........

anyway fam just left....................time for a ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gazza

pumkinlover

Re: Keeping the Fam fed yesterday...............
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 14:50:15 »
You get top marks for presentation!

gazza1960

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 18:44:42 »
cheers me Dears........I buy and make food for the Eyes,works for me...... :wave:

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 06:20:03 »
I just want to tuck in - feel sorry for the person who has to wait until the photos are taken   :tongue3:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal