Author Topic: Brain in gear  (Read 1050 times)

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
Brain in gear
« on: June 28, 2018, 09:26:28 »
I went to go to allotment but found I had not got the key.  But being on the same keyring I had also locked myself out.
Never mind I have a key safe.  But could I remember the number?  Tried all memorable numbers I could think of.  Thought I had hidden it in a message in my phone.  But no.
So I had to ring OH on mobile phone to wake up and left me in.
About three hours later.  I was driving back from my allotment and suddenly found myself reciting four digits.  No idea why I was repeating this number. 
But yes it was the number of the key safe!!

Pescador

• Hectare
Re: Brain in gear
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 10:43:27 »
Welcome to the club!!
Like us on Facebook. Paul's Preserves and Pickles.
Miskin, Pontyclun. S. Wales.
Every pickle helps!

pumkinlover

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:44:32 »
Blame the heat!

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 13:54:55 »
i feel your pain :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :sunny: :sunny:
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 16:58:11 »
Same here.  I nipped into town to get something, on my bike, grabbed the keys and off I went.  Locked the bike to the railings with the curly lock (which I carry unlocked and which locks just by pushing in).  Went to my rucksack to get the key bunch with the key for my second bike lock to secure the front tyre to the railings.  Oh no, I only had the bunch with the house and car keys on me and forgotten my phone too.  :BangHead:  Luckily the shop let me use theirs.  OH fortunately was home and came to fetch me - with a longish delay.  As I had taken the car keys, he had to hunt for the spare, which took some finding.  So he came, but when I asked for the key bunch with my bike lock keys on (as now my curly lock needed a key to undo), he hadn't brought that one and had to go home once more to fetch the other key bunch!  Doh! facepalm all round!

In the end my bike went in the car, we went shopping, found  1/3rd off organic chicken pieces and I ended up making a whole slowcooker full of Rogon Josh curry with all the chicken we bought.  And we still have several portions in the freezer which we would not have without the double mishap with the keys.

It's all good!  :)   :wave:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal