Allotment Stuff > Allotment Movement

Risk Assessments

<< < (3/3)

Chicken Legs:
Thank you all for your common sense replies.  I agree with the majority on here that these risk assessments should only be re-visited once yearly.  Our committee don't seem to realise this and it has been pointed out at every meeting.  Again thank you for all your comments and hopefully this can be put to bed at our next meeting. 

Happy gardening!   :sunny:

Bill Door:
Not sure I am fully aware of all the circumstances.  If the committee meet three times a year then having risk assessment as an item could be appropriate.  Even if there are more meetings and if the discussion goes along the lines of "anyone anything to report/suggest" then I think that that is also appropriate.  Don't foget that some people are concerned that they are "doing it right" and might go over the top for the first year.  I don't think that anyone can be critical of someone doing what is, after all, a "volunteer" job.  If you think they lack the "common sense" to do it properly then perhaps you need to  "walk a mile" in their shoes and do the job for them.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version