Produce > Wildlife forum

BIRD NEST IN SHED

(1/3) > >>

ACE:
I have had to move some of my most used tools from the shed a there is a birds nest in an old hemp bag that is hung inside, Blue tit I expect as the only access is through a knot hole in the door so it will have to be a small bird. I am away next week for a fortnight  anyway so there will not be much done until I get back. I shall be planting up in earnest then.

gwynleg:
I had that a few years back althugh it was a robin nesting in a plastic carrier bag that was hanging on a hook! Absolutely wonderful but a tad inconvenient!

lezelle:
Hi Ya, My mate once had a bird nesting in his shed, a wren, it used to give him some grief when he opened the door but never bothered about him and still kept going in and out. You are very privileged as some birds are in decline. Please look after it and I am sure you will

Pescador:
Last year I had a robin nest in my shed. It sometimes flew off when I entered, but successfully reared four lovely chicks!

brownthumb2:
 I had a robin nesting in the green house under the strawberries last year She was very tame But she disappeared over the winter    they used to bring the babies to the bird table   and feed them  I think one is still around and gives us stick if there`s no meal worms on the table

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version