Author Topic: My poor shoulder  (Read 3710 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: My poor shoulder
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 12:45:17 »
Had the results of the final blood test and dc thinks it is Polymyalgia, so have to start taking steroid tablets, but after he told me all the side effects not too keen, but in pain today so will have to take them. Dc called me in yesterday and was a bit worried as thought it was bad news, but not too bad, and hopefully once I start the tablets will feel better.  OH is very good and has just gone to the chemist, in the snow (although not much here today, but cold) so hopefully things will look up. Going back to bed to finish my crosswords and talk to the cat.  :BangHead: :BangHead:  No allotment for me this year, must get up there to collect my tools and tell Allot. Sec. giving up.

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2018, 13:03:00 »
How are you getting on?  Hope you are feeling better now the weather has warmed up a bit.  May xxxx

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2018, 16:54:44 »
Feeling much better thank you, the steroid tablets working well.  All this rain is not too good. Back to the doctor on 11 April, but I can walk and bend down etc. so that is good.  Not sure how long I will have to take the steroids, but only 2 a day at present, started off with 3 tablets.  I will listen to the doctor's advice as being stiff all over was not very pleasant.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal