Photo Gallery > Our Pets

Dulcie

<< < (2/2)

Plot 18:

--- Quote from: Borlotti on January 16, 2018, 22:33:40 ---But that wasn't the picture I meant, heavens knows why that happened, and it was only one picture not all the old ones.  :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:  I must be getting too old for this computer lark.

--- End quote ---
I was talking about ROTO5062JPG is that the one you mean?
It's a pic of boxes & pouches of Hills prescription urinary care food, some salmon and some chicken. When I click on the link it opens but I have to reduce the pic to 30% to actually view the pic. That's what I think is the problem...

Borlotti:
Well you are cleverer than me, when I click on it I get loads of pictures of cat, and OH and me that I didn't particularly want to put on this site.  How do I delete, if you got the cat food that was the one I meant to post, but it has disappeared.  Oh well maybe too much wine last night.  Luckily nothing too embarrassing.  Think I will stick to my old fashioned photo albums.  :BangHead:

pumkinlover:
I have removed the photo Borloti. Hope that's ok with you.

Borlotti:
Thank you pumpkinlover for removing it.  Daughter said I had posted the whole file, not just the one picture, but only I could read the whole file.  Anyway thanks again, my silly mistake.  :sunny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version