Author Topic: New box  (Read 2699 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
New box
« on: December 01, 2017, 18:01:09 »
Dulcie is doing well.  He is consistently grooming and has a few lumps, scars on his back.  Think it may be the prescription food is a bit rich, it smells awful, but he loves it and it is what the vet said he had to have for the rest of his life.  Am going to take him for a check up now I have got paid and do not want another expensive vet bill.  He is having a good snore and sleep in his new beloved box.   It is not fleas as I do the Frontline every month, summer and winter.  He has gone back to following me everywhere and sitting on my lap, doing the crosswords, on the tablet and being a bit of a nuisance.  He won't use the litter tray but does pop out, so hopefully he is peeing and pooing in the garden. Still hates his lovely, expensive cat house.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: New box
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 19:26:28 »
Managed to get Dulcie to the vet today, even though I have several cuts on my hand whilst trying to get him in the cat carrier, and he wee'd in it on the way to the vet, but luckily no poo.  He is OK, but the excessive grooming is an irritation due to fleas, although I do frontline every month and he hasn't got fleas.  Apparently he is out and about so maybe picked one up somewhere and has an allergy to them.  It is not the prescription cat food, but he has been treated with flea stuff, and injections to stop the itching/constant grooming and had his claws cut, only £100.10 this visit, but he is worth it.  Don't have to go back unless his starts behaving oddly again, so that is good.  Sitting with OH on the settee recovering before he goes to the pub (OH not cat) tonight.  :sunny: :sunny:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: New box
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 19:28:55 »
And OH says he hates that cat, but I think they are both ganging up against me, and I am the one with bleeding fingers.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal