General > Bargains Galore

Has anyone heard of Countrywide?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Digeroo:
I once worked in Lambourne it was similar.  Made getting to work on time difficult.  And then the car smelled having driven through the little piles and puddles.  The horses seem to think the walk from the stable to the gallops was a good opportunity to relieve the pressure.   

cambourne7:
have been trying to check the basket out now since i posted here and the site keeps crashing so am heading over tomorrow to see whats happening and if i can order in store for delivery as pretty sure it will not all fit in my car !

4 x 100ltr bark chips
2 x 100ltr multicompost
6 x black gold 60ltr
2 x John Innis manure * buy 3 get 1 free
1 x John Innis potting compost

along with some other stuff - wish me luck !

cambourne7:
Well that was a bust, having spent over a week trying to order i ended up after about 6 phone calls having someone place the order for me directly only to be told my £90 worth of goods would cost £60 to deliver so i kindly told them where to stick there order. Have never dealth with such a bad web site, such badly organised staff and such rude people on the phone !

Its not going to stop me through ! Husband can detour on a friday and collect a few bits each week for me until the new Bunnings opens (the homebase nearest me where i would have got the items from has been closed while they do the refit). Yes there still getting my money but only because the stuff is quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else i can get it from. And believe me once the Bunnings opens they will never see me again !

cambourne7:
unsurprisingly they have gone bust

lezelle:
Hi Ya, from what you say it's no wonder they are going bust. Perhaps that is why the staff are shirty as they know they are for the chop. I enjoy seeing the horses in Newmarket they are lovely animals. Don't want to get to close though. I had one of the jumpy ones bolt when I was on the farm and throw the jockey and run up the field. All because the wipers were on intermittent and did a wipe. Worried me and I was in the car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version