Author Topic: A Garden Photoshoot  (Read 3044 times)

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
A Garden Photoshoot
« on: August 07, 2017, 17:14:12 »
Took these today (7th Aug 2017) plus I wanted to try out this bit of software that came with my camera.

Your comments (good or bad) would be appreciated.

I noticed there are three controls where you can either download  / Copy / or watch slideshow.

Now I am not sure if you can actually do these things but I would like to know.

OK I am not concerned if these pictures are copied or downloaded but there may come a time when I don't want people to be able to do this, hence my request.

Feel free to change  or switch off the background music. I have tried them all and there are none that takes my fancy but at least I can switch off!

https://nis.nikonimagespace.com/html/guest/index.html?g=0BGf0137j6BJ8e2guHIPGgJYxtb27Ln6omYSWqBlUQWCw8u_CBoduMIHkdjBQiQlfC2Nh-GWqR-YsX7o_QQDuA

I prefer the = layout rather than the 9 grid  but again the choice is your.

Looking forward to your comments....Tg

BTW you can comment on the photo too if you want :happy7:

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
Re: A Garden Photoshoot
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 18:37:49 »
very nice  :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

cudsey

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 18:45:11 »
good photos TeeGee always enjoy looking at pictures of your garden
Barnsley S Yorks

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 19:25:12 »
If I've understood correctly, you want to know whether someone viewing the photos has those three options? When i licked on Copy it said i had to log in with an SNS account so I didn't go any further. When I opened an individual picture it only gave me the download and slideshow options.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 16:59:49 »
I simply clicked on the first one, so see it larger and then viewed each one.  I like this rather than a predetermined slide show.  I like to choose how long I watch each pic.
I do not seem to be getting any music. 
Lovely flowers, I do wonder if some where just a little too close to the lens for the best focus.

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 17:39:01 »
I do wonder if some where just a little too close to the lens for the best focus.

I tend to agree with you on some of them but I also think the sunlight was too bright thus causing the highlights to be over exposed, thus losing detail.

Add to that I do not get my new glasses till next week! :glasses9:

I think the music only comes on with the slide show.

Caroline

Thanks for your feedback I think only Nikon subscribers  can use all the facilities and the general public only see the pictures in various formats as Digeroo commented on.

My next experiment will be to not 'share' as such as I have done this time, but make the file public in some other way then perhaps I can file my pictures both privately & public as I see fit.
Plus I will  have to experiment with the 'single picture' upload  to see how and if that works.

So thanks again for the feedback

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal