Photo Gallery > The Gallery

A Garden Photoshoot

(1/2) > >>

Tee Gee:
Took these today (7th Aug 2017) plus I wanted to try out this bit of software that came with my camera.

Your comments (good or bad) would be appreciated.

I noticed there are three controls where you can either download  / Copy / or watch slideshow.

Now I am not sure if you can actually do these things but I would like to know.

OK I am not concerned if these pictures are copied or downloaded but there may come a time when I don't want people to be able to do this, hence my request.

Feel free to change  or switch off the background music. I have tried them all and there are none that takes my fancy but at least I can switch off!

https://nis.nikonimagespace.com/html/guest/index.html?g=0BGf0137j6BJ8e2guHIPGgJYxtb27Ln6omYSWqBlUQWCw8u_CBoduMIHkdjBQiQlfC2Nh-GWqR-YsX7o_QQDuA

I prefer the = layout rather than the 9 grid  but again the choice is your.

Looking forward to your comments....Tg

BTW you can comment on the photo too if you want :happy7:

johhnyco15:
very nice  :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

cudsey:
good photos TeeGee always enjoy looking at pictures of your garden

caroline7758:
If I've understood correctly, you want to know whether someone viewing the photos has those three options? When i licked on Copy it said i had to log in with an SNS account so I didn't go any further. When I opened an individual picture it only gave me the download and slideshow options.

Digeroo:
I simply clicked on the first one, so see it larger and then viewed each one.  I like this rather than a predetermined slide show.  I like to choose how long I watch each pic.
I do not seem to be getting any music. 
Lovely flowers, I do wonder if some where just a little too close to the lens for the best focus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version