Author Topic: Gardeners and their cats  (Read 45876 times)

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
Re: Gardeners and their cats
« Reply #240 on: January 01, 2006, 14:34:36 »
Oh bless him Baggy, I'm so pleased and you obviously adore him.  OH calls our Merlin 'pest', 'rat' and other endearing names that I won't put on here but then I'll catch him having a chat with him while Merlin lies upside down in his arms.

MM x

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #241 on: January 01, 2006, 20:27:47 »
OK guys here are our 4 cats.

This is Chalky a girl cat

This is Tigger Chalky's sister.

This is Pockets the oldest one also a girl.

And this is Binks the only boy.

All of them are rescued unwanted presents from the past 3 Christmases. ( not counting this last one )
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 20:30:28 by joji »

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #242 on: January 01, 2006, 20:31:48 »
They're all lovely joji.  You are lucky having 4 cats, do they all get on I wonder?  I would love a second cat but I think Merlin would object, well I know he would.

MM

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #243 on: January 01, 2006, 20:35:15 »
Awww, bless them.   ;D 

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #244 on: January 01, 2006, 20:39:44 »
They're all lovely joji.  You are lucky having 4 cats, do they all get on I wonder?  I would love a second cat but I think Merlin would object, well I know he would.

MM

MM

Your boy would get on great with a girl cat. If you got another male there would be problems even though he might be doctored.

Yes all mine get on fine. The girls boss poor binks about but they get on great. :)

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #245 on: January 01, 2006, 20:45:07 »

Ganja and De-Ville

ganj is da tabby

Ozzy

:-* :-* :-*

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #246 on: January 01, 2006, 20:49:10 »
Aww, two more beauties.  Keep 'em coming folks.   ;D

G xx

PS Ozzy.  Watch MM, she'll be after Ganja!   ;)
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #247 on: January 01, 2006, 20:59:03 »
joji, the problem is merlin is spoilt rotten.  he would probably take to a kitten more easily but if I had another cat I would get a rescue cat (as merlin was) rather than a kitten.  we had a little girl cat (stray) turn up in our road last year and I ended up feeding her.  merlin didn't take to her at all although she wanted to be friends.  In the end I took her to the Blue Cross as I couldn't find a home for her.  I wasn't prepared to put his nose out of joint.  but maybe one day a little homeless cat will come along that he is prepared to welcome into his home!

Georgie knows me so well, what a gorgeous cat, well they both are, in fact I think all cats are but I do have a soft spot for tabby cats.

MM

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2006, 20:35:55 »

here's my Merlin.  (Hope it's not too big)

Lovely cat Baggy. Doesn't look impressed though. ;D

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2006, 20:47:22 »
He liked his coat but was not too impressed with the hat.
Get with the beat Baggy

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #250 on: January 08, 2006, 21:20:49 »

Does anyone know where the 'browse' button is so I can download a photo into the post here... ?

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2006, 21:36:23 »
Glowworm, when you have clicked to reply, a box will appear for you to write your dialogue.  Under this box, just to the left you will find "Additional Options".  When you click that, the browse box will be there.

Have you paid your £10 to Dan yet to allow your pictures to be posted?

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2006, 00:20:43 »

Thanks Pauline. Er... 10 pounds for Dan to post my photo... ? Isn't it a bit early for April Fool jokes... ??  ;D

ken (69)

• Acre
« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2006, 17:33:47 »
Otherwise, Gloworm, post via an account at Photobucket.
A useful site anyway, which allows you to store your photoes off your own computer.

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2006, 23:37:32 »

Pauline - maybe it's because I'm a newbie and don't know any better - but damned if I can see the 'browse' facility.

When I click Additional Options all I get are 3 choices to tick off... 'Notify me of Replies' -- 'Return to this topic' -- and 'Don't use smileys'.

??? :'(

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2006, 23:52:05 »

Thanks ken - I've tried downloading Photobucket but it just won't play ball. Click! click! click! I go on that d**n 'Download' button but all it does is just sit there winking at me and doing absolutely sweet bugger all... !

Hey!~ who says I'm paranoid... ?!

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2006, 00:06:07 »
Incidentally, is it just me - or is everyone else stuck with the same defective gear here... ?

When I type out a post and click 'Preview' to check it out - I am then not able to make any corrections. And then when I click 'Post' to send it onto the board nothing happens... ?

The only way I've managed so far is to write out a post - make a copy with my copy-and-paste facility - and then if I see I want to make any corrections I open up a new dialogue box and paste my copy into that... which then will accept corrections from me... and will post off to the board.

If I just type out a post with no corrections whatsoever and no checking it with the 'Preview' facility - it will go straight onto the board if I click 'Post'. 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 00:12:19 by Glowworm »

ken (69)

• Acre
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2006, 11:38:32 »
Perhaps already posted, Georgie...popular thread....BUBBLES in neighbour's garden.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jesse

• Hectare
    • News2Share
« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2006, 14:06:54 »
Jesse, Poppy is gorgeous.  Would go really well with my Shelley if she ever gets to much for you.  ;D  Can't wait to see Archie.   :D

Took a while but finally got around to taking a photo of Archie today, he was watching me doing to hoovering.

Love all the other photos, especially the cool cat on the skateboard! :D
Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart - Russell Page

http://www.news2share.co.uk

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2006, 18:11:48 »
Hey Ken, a skate-boarding cat!  Kool.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Jesse, I notice Archie has the same look on his face as my cats do when the hoover is out.  Claws at the ready too I see.    ;)

G xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal