Author Topic: Gardeners and their cats  (Read 45363 times)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: Gardeners and their cats
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2005, 22:57:02 »
Oh, that's a classic!

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2005, 22:59:36 »
This is Rufka

I'll send some more in a few days

MM

maz

• Acre
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2005, 09:24:38 »
My poor little Alice didnt see another cat for over a year after her 'sis' Hannah died.  :'(  There were  no other cats about. Then some new peeps moved in with Toby ( hes trouble, I can tell!)  ;D and next door have just got 2  x 7 weekold tabby kittens Clueseau (s/p) and Cato. 

I love this thread too.  Stephen , my Alice was a rescue with a very sad tale to tell, its wonderful to see how shes blossomed. I wish you many tears of happiness with her.

People think of me as preferring cats to dogs just because I only have a cat, but I adore dogs ( am I allowed to use that word on this thread?)   :-X  ;)   

Im just an 'animal person'.
A friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg,
even though you are slightly cracked.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2005, 09:27:23 »
Just loved looking at all the new photos of all the lovely cats and what unusual names some of them have :)

Lovely photos of Thunders and Tyla BC - Thunders really looks as if he has been at the old amber nectar doesn't he :D

How beautiful is Rags Stephan - considering all that she has been through, poor thing, but it looks as if she has found a really loving home with you, I'm so glad you were able to get help in posting a photo :)

Great photo of Egbert Kitty, what lovely colouring he is, but I'm afraid I cannot see the second photo MM, have kept refreshing the page, but nothing :'(

Rufka is lovely MM - I love black animals (as you will have guessed if you have seen photos of my dogs ;) :))

Keep the photos coming everyone :)

Pat
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2005, 10:22:05 »
I can't see it this morning either GG, I might modify, take the photo off and put a smaller version back on.

MM

bunnycat

• Half Acre
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2005, 14:25:46 »
ALL the cats here are gorgeous. I wish I could comment on each and every one, but it would take forever :o
We've got any number of daft pictures of our two boys, so I'll see if I can find any more, when I get time ;D

I'm actually more of a dog person (but only barely). My hubby is the 'cat person', although we both just love all animals really ;D

Stephan, I can hardly believe that Rags was in such a poorly condition such a short time ago. You (and the vet) have worked absolute wonders, and she looks fantastic. What a lucky cat she is to have found you :)

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2005, 20:32:27 »
My poor little Alice didnt see another cat for over a year after her 'sis' Hannah died.  :'( 
That's sad maz.

Hopefully she will make friends with the kittens, it's always easier with kittens I think  :)

MM

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2005, 20:37:05 »
I couldn't wait to put on another of kitty's cats

this is freddy, isn't he lovely? 

and here he is with eggy.  fred looks rather stern in this, he's probably thinking about the paperwork he's got to do. ??? 

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2005, 20:40:35 »
This is Abe, kitty says he has 666 on his forehead but I don't believe her.  he looks lovely to me.

Here is myrtle, don't tell the others but she is kitty's favourite  ;)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2005, 20:41:18 »
Oh yes, handsome boy.  So many pics, so little time to pass comment on them all!

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2005, 20:44:03 »
sorry Georgie I'll slow down, will wait now before I put the other 4 on, will do one a night.
and I have a lovely one with several of them on the bed together.
It's odd but I can't see rufka now, just a blank  ???

MM

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2005, 20:48:26 »
Oh no, MM, I didn't mean that.  Just so many lovely cats posted by lots of people it is hard to keep up. 

I can still see Rufka, btw.   :)

G xx

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2005, 20:51:15 »
It's really strange they seem to come and go for me, can't see freddy, abe or myrtle either  ??? ???

MM

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2005, 20:52:43 »
Have you tried putting your glasses on? ;)

G xx

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2005, 20:56:18 »
cheeky b****r!  just a mo, no that doesn't help  ;D
Gardengirl said she couldn't see the one of eggy in the long box, so you see it's not just me  ::)

MM

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2005, 21:00:09 »
Awww, I know, I was only teasing.  Pics do seem a bit temperamental here sometimes .   :(

G xx

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2005, 21:08:44 »

This lovely photo is of myrtle and doris, mum and daughter.  sadly doris died at the end of last year. :'( 
kitty used to tell me so much about her that I felt I knew her.  she was very special :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 22:08:33 by Merlins Mum »

kitty

• Hectare
  • its what i do.
    • my work yes-it really does count as a job.....
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2005, 22:10:15 »
hello!
*kitty waves!*
thanks for posting the fotos mm!you have a very good memory-butnthe last one is myrtle and doris-mum and daughter-bunty is a little more..er...rotund!but you've got all the others spot on!
hope you all like our crew!
kitty
x
www.leagoldberg.com
...yes,its a real job...

maz

• Acre
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2005, 22:38:19 »
, can't see freddy, abe or myrtle either  ??? ???

Me neither  :-\

* passes around the site specs*
A friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg,
even though you are slightly cracked.

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2005, 22:46:48 »
sorry kitty, I have the photo named bunty and doris, so I've always thought it was your bunty.  ooops sorry myrtle. 
doris was so photogenic wasn't she.  I haven't got a bad one of her and I seem to have quite a few.

maz, this is so weird, I wonder why we can't see them.  then again, sometimes they appear but not often  :(

MM

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal