Author Topic: my shears  (Read 1683 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
my shears
« on: June 23, 2017, 23:10:06 »
Well I found my shears, someone had borrowed them from my locker which is OK, if I had known and not spent hours searching the allotment for them, thinking that I had left them out and not put them back in my locker, which I had. Found my wheelbarrow, on the allotment next to mine, which had also been borrowed and not replaced on my allotment.  I gave permission for my shears to be borrowed again as long as they were put back in my locker.  Man who borrowed them asked my permission to sharpen them, which unfortunately I gave and he warned me that they would be very sharp (joke, they wouldn't cut nothing).  They worked perfectly before as OH had already sharpened them, but suppose he was trying to be helpful as he had used them a lot.  They were in my locker today with my kneeling pad and gloves, so I was already to cut the long grass, but my shears would not cut even one blade of grass.  No note to say sorry, I have knackered your shears, so very annoyed.  Took them home and OH spent over an hour trying to sort out the problem and he was not happy as told me not to let anyone else sharpen them, he was right as they were bent and completely useless. Hopefully he solved the problem with a lot of swearing, but I will certainly not lend them again.  No strawberries, only leaves, bird singing in the tree, lovely to listen to until I realised it has nuts all over my white cardigan.  Well think that is supposed to be lucky, or does it have to be on your head, which was last week, but still no lottery win.  Well I feel better now I have got that off my chest.  :BangHead: :BangHead:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: my shears
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 23:21:04 »
It has changed shhit to nuts (I meant done its poo), if I am allowed to say that,  on my white cardigan.

pumkinlover

Re: my shears
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 08:19:05 »
Sort of worked out what you meant :toothy10:
How annoying I can see Mr B's point of view,  it seems like everyone seems to think your stuff is communal.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal